We believe that everyone should get awesome support - regardless of your plan.
Feel free to shoot us a message, whatever the issue may be.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- Shoot us an email to [email protected]
- Contact us via Live Chat (anywhere on the site)
- Contact us via the contact form at https://streamdal.com/contact
- Ping us on Twitter - @Streamdal
Our FAQ is an ever-evolving, living document that is being constantly updated.
If you haven’t yet, check it out to make sure that your issue is not already addressed there.
And if you think something is missing - let us know!
If you discover a bug, please include as many details in your bug report as possible.
What feature did you experience the problem with?
- Which part of the console did you experience an issue with?
- What collection were you searching?
- What search query did you use?
How were you collecting your events?
plumber, HTTP-API or gRPC-API?
What messaging system were you collecting events from?
What event schema were you using?
- JSON, protobuf or plain
- What collection were your events being replayed from?
- What destination were you using for the replay?
- How many events/messages were you attempting to replay?
- What search query did you use for the replay?
What OS and what browser were you using?
Did you receive any errors?
Please let us know if you allow us to access your account to try to reproduce the issue
If you are working on integrating Streamdal into your platform - ping us and we’ll setup a dedicated Slack channel to help out in any way we can.